Noticed a few other bloggers doing this and I would like to share in the love of highlighting some posts by the bloggers I follow.
Plan on posting weekly. Ten links in no particular order that I bookmarked from across the bookblogging web (but mainly from WordPress blogs I follow.) Nearly all are book-related though I may occasionally include other blog posts of interest.
Originally saw this type of idea on multiple blogs, here are a few (may update this post later if I’m forgetting anyone)
– Leelyn from Sometimes Leelyn Reads
– Nicki from Secret Library Book Blog
– Alison from Alison In Bookland
- Review – AELilyReads – Manga Review: Uzumaki by Junji Ito – I love the use of haunting illustrations from this quirky horror series.
- Discussion Post – A Little Haze Book Blog – A Thought on Illness Representation in Books – A heartfelt post about illness rep in various novels, both good and bad examples are presented from a variety of current/popular novels in multiple genres.
- Post – Chapter By Chapter – Y.A. Kisses Done Wrong and Done Right (part III) – This is actually part 3 of a larger set of posts but the concept is unique and I love the blogger’s enthusiasm and nitty gritty details.
- Post – Books Nest – How to create a safe and happy space online – While not just for book blogging, these tips are going to be helpful and empowering for any blogger.
- Discussion Post – Belle Can Read – Why I Love Science Fiction // five reasons it’s my favorite literary genre – So, a funny thing, I’m not big into sci-fi. But I love reading about genres people love. This post has a lot of incredible reasoning.
- Post – Novel Lives – What Is Dead May Never Die – In Which The Grim Reaper Is Knocking And He Wants His Rep Back AKA- A Death RantPost – Highly entertaining post about the use of death and rebirth in fiction.
- Review – The Tattooed Book Geek – The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow Book Review – A powerfully written review that has sold me on this book.
- Post – Nen & Jen – Top Ten Tuesday – What’s A Good Book Without A Cup Of Tea – A neat spin on this week’s top ten tuesday, pairing tea flavors with book recs.
- Post – Ella’s Book Corner – How Do You Write Negative Reviews – Reviewer thoughts on negative reviews and some helpful tips for writing them.
There were more I wanted to include but will get to those next week. Most of the posts aren’t more than a week old but a few might be. I hope you all check out some of these great book blogs, and thanks for checking out this post as well. Until next time-