Greetings! My name is Kitty Marie, and I’m an avid reader. All throughout 2019 I’ve been reading and writing informative and detailed reviews on each book I read. My taste in genres reaches far and wide- general fiction, fantasy, romance, literary fiction, YA, thrillers, graphic novels, the list goes on. I’ve liked books in just about every genre.
As mentioned on my Review Policy page, I do sometimes seek out #ownvoices novels having to do with biracial or multicultural characters, Asian rep, or certain mental health and neurodiversity rep as I can relate on a personal level and add more insightful commentary.
This blog is a space to organize and post my reviews (some of which are posted on my Goodreads account as well, edited and expanded on this blog) and books I’m interested in reading, or lists of book recommendations pertaining to a topic or tag. I also plan on posting involved recommendations, and book-related product reviews like ereaders, reading journals, and book lights. I also utilize social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for book blogging. Please feel free to add me on any of these platforms.
GoodReads – I am very active on Goodreads and cross-post all of my reviews between there and this blog.
Twitter – My username on here is @kittymarierevi1. I can be reached here via DM. I’m active almost daily, tweeting and re-tweeting and keeping in touch with the larger reading community.
Facebook – I have a page- also called Kitty Marie Book Reviews- coinciding with this blog.
Instagram – My username on there is KittyMarieReviews and I’m posting pictures of my book collection, book hauls, new releases I’ve acquired, and other reading related visual minutiae.
Feel free to contact me by email for any inquiries-
To get an idea of my preferences, I’ve made this top 12 list of favorites.
- Serpentine by Thomas Thompson / True Crime
- The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye / International Fiction, Adventure, Drama
- A Game Of Thrones by George R.R. Martin / Fantasy
- Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice / Vampires, Gothic, Romance
- The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami / Magical Realism
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides / Literary Fiction, Family Saga, Contemporary
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo / Fantasy, YA
- My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews / Horror, Gothic, Mystery
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier / Gothic, Mystery, Classics
- You by Caroline Kepnes / Thriller
- The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn / Romance
- From Sand And Ash by Amy Harmon / Historical Fiction, Romance
Note : I also use Amazon affiliate links on this blog. In posts, and in reviews. The small commission received when people purchase the relevant books from these links are greatly appreciated. I have no other affiliations at this time.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog,