Posts This Week
- Goodreads Monday – 8/26/19
- Book Review – The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Top 10 Tuesday – Books I’d Like In My Personal Library
- When To DNF A Book?
- Can’t-Wait Wednesday – Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- Book Review – All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries #1) by Martha Wells
- Graphic Novel Review : Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker & Wendy Xu
- First Line Fridays (8/30/2019)
- Book Review : Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Book Review : The Harp Of Kings by Juliet Marillier
- Manga Review : The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain and Manga Classics
11 posts! Thanks everyone for your support and comments and clicks. I was shocked and so happy to see all the reactions to my When To DNF post, over 100 views and so many great discussions resulted. I have more general reading/bookblogger-related posts planned for the future.
– No Judgments by Meg Cabot (75% through)
Books Finished This Week
– The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
– All Systems Red by Martha Wells (Novella)
– The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier
– The Swift by Ricky Dragoni
Manga / Graphic Novels Finished This Week
– Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker & Wendy Xu
– The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn presented by Manga Classics
Last week I set up all these plans for posts I was going to do and.. didn’t do them, heh. 😀 They’re still in the making, one of which I’m re-writing entirely until happy with it. Might be thinking too hard but I want the more informative posts to be as polished as possible.
Mainly intending to read more/finish more reviews this coming week. Some major ARCs to get through that are coming out in September and October. Also a mini pic-heavy book haul post since I’ve been so fortunate enough to pick up some wonderful titles. I hope everyone has had a marvelous reading week and I look forward to reading your upcoming posts this week.